We offer a wide range of Testing equipments for Metal Powder and Sintered Products, as under:-
- For Flow Rate and Apparent Density: HALL’S Type Flow Meter (for Free Flowing Powders) and CARNEY’S Apparatus (for Non Flowing Powders) for Determination of Flow Rate and Apparent Density of Metal Powders are offered.
- For Compressibility of Metal Powders: Hydraulic Hand Press with Floating type Die (with upper and lower punch) with fixture is offered for formation of Cylindrical Compact for determination of Compressibility.
- For K factor of Sintered Bush: Hydraulic Hand Press with Floating type Die (with upper and lower punch) with fixture for formation of a Bush from Metal Powder is offered. After Sintering, Bush is broken in 1 Ton Hydraulic Hand Press between two flat surfaces for determination of K factor.
- For Green Strength of Pressed Compact: Hydraulic Hand Press with Floating type Die (with upper and lower punch) with fixture for formation of a Standard rectangular compact from Metal Powder. Standard Test Fixture – Constant Loading Beam Device is provided for breaking the green compact.
- For Transverse Rupture Strength (TRS): Rectangular Green Compact is formed as above and Sintered. A Standard Floating Type 3- Pin Test Fixture with Hydraulic Hand Press is provided for Breaking the Sintered Compact for determination of TRS.
Other Laboratory Equipments, Lab. Sintering Furnaces, Gas Generators, etc. are also offered. Their details are available on request.